2013 NYSOTA CONFERENCE!
Program information and registration will be available in late summer, with details announced as they are available.
- Who: YOU and Your Colleagues!
- What: NYSOTA Annual Conference
- When: Friday - Sunday, November 1 - 3, 2013
- Where: Hotel Albany, Albany, New York
- Why: Continuing Education & Networking Events!
- How: Travel by train, plane or automobile
Reserved your Sponsorship and Exhibit Booth
for the 2013 NYSOTA Conference!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We look forward to seeing you in November!
CALLING ALL OTS, OTAS, RESEARCHERS, STUDENTS & EDUCATORS!
Speaker slots still available!
Deadline extended through April 30!
Submit proposals on innovative topics in OT practice, education, and research.
Send us your innovating treatment
approaches, emerging practice areas,
clinical breakthroughs and new research!
- Fill out Call for Papers Form in its entirety.
- Include an abstract with 125 words or less with 3-5 bulleted, quantitative and measurable learning objectives.
- Include resume/cover letter and brief bio of each co-presenter (if applicable).
- OR send information regarding previously approved NYSOTA/AOTA presentation and details about when and where course was presented.
- Send all materials to NYSOTA headquarters via email to email@example.com.
- Call 518-462-3717 with questions.
- Deadline extended through April 30!
NYSOTA is an AOTA Approved Provider of continuing education. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products or clinical procedures by AOTA. NYSOTA is also an approved sponsor of NYS Continued Competency Credit.
VISIT OUR 2012 PLATINUM-LEVEL SPONSORS: