Niagara Frontier District
Join the "Buffalo Occupational Therapy Network" on Facebook. This group is for OT practitioners, students, faculty, alumni, and friends of occupational therapy in Buffalo and Western New York. Members may use this network to:
- stay connected with colleagues, faculty, friends, and classmates
- exchange ideas
- learn about what's happening in the Buffalo OT community and OT/OTA schools
- learn about fieldwork education opportunities
- share job leads
- learn about NYSOTA events and news on the NYSOTA.org website
- keep up to date on the OT profession
Join us at (click the buffalo):
Margaret M. Frye
David M. Merlo
Jo A. Schweitzer.
Your involvement is what makes our district thrive. Get involved! Contact any of the above officers to learn more about oportunities for learning, developing your leadership skills, networking, and contributing to our great profession. We have many short-term and long-term opportunities opportunities to suite your interests and availability.